Friday, June 15, 2007

Photoshop's DA BOMB!!!!


I got Photoshop Elements and a tablet (a penpad that connects to the computer) about a month ago, but only now can I show the picture I've been working on. That's it up there, if you haven't already figured it out. No I did not trace or copy ANYTHING!!!! I don't know why people always think that. Why am I not allowed to just be a talented 12 year old? Is that so hard? That's my pose, my coloring, my backgrounds, my outlining, my 6-8 hours of work.
School ended (thank god), and now I have the rather daunting task of breaching the subject of home schooling (again, already discussed and on haitus in fall of past 9 1/2 monthes of hell called 6th grade). I know Mom can teach me more than the Ms. Dodini's of Middle School. (Not that Ms. Dodini hated me of course. I was one of the class favorites, and therefore the enemy of every sixth grader on campus as she kept on giving them summer school as she gave me 'A+'s on everything whether I did it or not.
Being asked by complete strangers if I liked Ms. Dodini, usually by kids originally from a different school (as all five 5th grade populations from the five different elementary schools attended the same Middle *cough*HELL*cough* School) or by 7th or 8th graders that had siblings in 6th grade and came to bug me about the fact that not only was I bored in English-Dodini, but I was bored and I was getting A's in English-Dodini.
I really don't like being bullied by people of the opposite gender, wearing faux leather with faux silver spikes and a neon green mohawk, I really don't. I don't like being teased because I don't need or even WANT to about the latest slang. I want to learn about the Chinese Han Dynasty, damn it, and that's IT.
I still like the picture though. :)

No comments: