Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oriental Genre

Remember Genre, my Peophin? Well, if not, here she is Here and Here.

In one part of her story I mentioned that she had grandparents from Shenkuu, Neopet's China. Also, much of her time is spent as a negotiator of fishing laws, but I had only ever drawn her in her clubbing outfit.

Because of this, and that I thought that Genre looked too Western for her supposed genealogy, I redesigned her. Sooo... Here she is.That's my (very) stylized last name on the side, but it's so styled that I thought it was safe to post.

I tried a different shading style this time, and it came out well. I experimented with more brushes than usual, so that's good. And I really worked on texture.

That's about it, not much more to say. Soo... Yeah.

Edited to add:

Whoops! I forgot the info! Sorry! Here it is:

Time: 5-8 hours
Layers: (eek) 14
Media: Photoshop Elements with a Wacom Tablet
Size: 175kb

No comments: