Friday, February 29, 2008

*eats face*

Today after school Mom went shopping with Elf and Midget, nothing new. Mom came home with seven or eight bags of groceries, complaining about my siblings awful behavior. I helped Mom carry in the bags and set about unpacking them.

Elf and Midget, at this point, were playing with Silly Putty. As Mom and I unpacked eight bags of groceries. Seeing this, I demanded that they help us, and in reward (because this wouldn't be like, common courtesy or anything) they could get some ice cream. They reluctantly started to help.

Midget put away a jar of pickles and a box of cookies before she went back to playing with her Silly Putty and telling us when and where to put away the remaining five bags of food and toys, the latter being bought for the two small ones.

I (righteously!) told her to suck it up, stop moping about her apparently awful treatment, and do the same work that everyone else was doing. Mom also said that she wouldn't get any ice cream if she didn't help. Midget, pouting, then commenced to put away three cans of clam chowder. We then ate ice cream.

Am I the ONLY ONE who thinks that my little sister is a spoiled brat?

1 comment:

Suisan said...

"No," says Mom. "You are not the only one who thinks your little sister is spoiled and gets away with stuff she shouldn't. I wouldn't go so far as to say that she's a brat, but I would say that she gets over a heck of a lot."