Sunday, March 16, 2008

Guys, Listen To This One

A guy came up to me this Friday and whispered, "Hey, Brandon likes you!" He then walked off.

My question is, what do I do with this information? Being told that a random guy likes you is about as helpful as a store clerk who, when asked what his recommended candy brand is, rattles off the contents of the last bag of M&Ms he ate. You can tell that his answer's in there somewhere, but this really doesn't help you make a decision, it only tells you that that particular clerk is an idiot, or at least not good at his job. Come to think of it, I like SweetTarts more anyway.

Whatever. Oh, and I've revamped the blog. Felt it needed a change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing you can do with this information. Do you even like this guy? I mean, even a little bit, enough to get to know him better? Because if not, then the issue is REALLY moot.

I wouldn't obsess over it. And I say that as someone who used to be a teenager who obsessed over stuff like that a LOT. Obsessing did me no good and wasted a huge amount of energy. Although it did make for some great stories later on :)

Neo said...

Actually, I really don't like him a'tall. He was one of those 'Oh look, there's one of the 30+ human bodies in this room' guys.

I actually don't think I'm obsessing over this. When I really obsess, I REALLY obsess. Look at my band post a ways down, you'll see what I mean.