Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Saul

Mom has posted much on my little brother Saul, who was student-teacher bullied in school.

I am going to swear here, those of faint heart do not read this post.

Read my mom's posts about Saul to understand my anger better, they're under 'Kidlets'. Link to the blog's at the bottom of page.

For those who haven't her posts read yet, you will not understand.

To arms then.




The bitch who hurt my brother is to die by burning in Neo's Paradise at 11:00 pm tonight. In the real world nothing will be done about it, though they will try, because they tried with the student-student bullying and that didn't work either. She will be held possibly in contempt but very likely not because Mom will not be able to talk the the idiots and reason with them and start crying in the car and I will say she'll get through it while silently agreeing.

Seriously, I'm not feeling too happy now. Those of faint hearts STOP, and since the faint-hearted usually are the ones who flame excellent works of art because they have no other line of defense.


That bitch is giving my little brother nightmares. She is to die. The best I can hope for in the real world is Her to be Fired, but then she will get the retirement benefits.


She will die.

2 comments:

Suisan said...

Easy, kid. You're not supposed to be posting threats on the internet. People get, um, worried when that happens.

On the other hand, it's good to know that you do love your brother.

I love you, Neo.

And I miss you.

So glad you're having fun in Boston with the family.

Love, Mom

Neo said...

Yeah. I was PO. Then I started sobbing and Aunt Steph had to calm me down. Not fun.

Yes, I love Elf. Elf is cute and funny when calm and happy. We like Elf.

Love you too Mom!

*cough cough* Errmmm.... Yeahhhh... Let's just go with that...

Love, Neo