Thursday, May 15, 2008

51

I just realized that this is my 51st post. Go me!

CA is having its first heat wave of the summer. It's supposed to get to 104 today. Yesterday it hit 97 while I was doing laps for PE. Not fun. And this unit is Speedball (a game that Mom thinks sounds suspiciously like Rugby) and I have 7th period PE. *sobb*

I've started a new pic collection of fursonas. A fursona is an anthro character. I've been trying to find my main one (who's going to be used like a spokesperson of sorts), and I'm doing five pictures of different anthros to do it. I'm going to need your help voting, I'll put up the poll when I'm done, porobably sometime in June.

Here's #1:
I like her design in general, though (as pointed out by Mom) hre thighs are too long *shakefist*. Her colors definitely need a redo though, they don't flow properly. The background is awful, and it will need to go, even if I love the texture.

Number 2 should be up in a few days.

No comments: