Sunday, May 25, 2008

Elf

Elf and I lending books to one another.

Elf and I grappling for a hold on each other's faces.

Elf and I helping putting dishes away.

Elf and I listening to Mom call the police for help.

Elf and I recommending music to one another.

Elf and I crying, one from fighting Mom for an hour straight, one from listening to her mother in pain and not being able to do anything.

Elf and I cheering on the winning Superbowl team.

Elf and I trying to ignore Mom telling the police that yes, this is an ongoing problem.

Elf and I going to therapy for what he is doing to himself and others.

Elf and I playing Gamecube.

Elf being restrained by Dad for his own safety, I hearing.

Elf causing Mom to cry in the car, I caring.

Elf attacking his best friend, I crying.

Elf making Midget cry in pain, I fuming.

Elf saying he loves me, I breaking.

Elf saying he hates me, I defending.

Elf apologizing for hitting me, I nodding.

Elf asking me what happened to break our friendship, I writing.

No comments: