Saturday, May 3, 2008

Heres I Ams!

Hello again! Sorry for the long wait, I know the *ahem* two people who read this blog are sitting on the edges of their seats. Unfortunately for them, this is just a h00ge update post.

My DeviantArt account has been switched to here. I have done a new pic of a character of mine, Miss Mercy.
I'm pretty happy with her, if I make myself ignore the hideous background.

We're rebleaching my hair today to ensure maximum color for the dying tomorrow. Pics should come.

We have redone our front yard. Five trees (three citrus of varying kinds and two Japanese maples) and pumpkin, small flower, and sunflower sprouts. These are part of a combined effort to A) hide the awfulness of the non-existent lawn and B) to sell pumpkins to irritate the neighbors. Artist's representation of the full grown "Garden of Roiled Chaos" to come.

No comments: